By Maddie M | Friday 11 May, 2018
We are a web design & development company with an established client base looking to grow our team of developers.
You must be able to take ownership of your own projects, work quickly and efficiently on your own as well as on joint projects with the rest of the team.
Your primary role will be to maintain and produce high-performance WordPress websites, utilising appropriate external plugins only when required. You will also get involved in other projects as required, joining a team of other PHP developers with experience in WordPress & WooCommerce as well as other platforms including Symfony, CakePHP and Drupal.
We create and maintain great-looking, effective websites for our clients with a focus on page speed, mobile responsiveness, a brilliant user experience and search engine optimisation so you will need to be thorough in your development work.
Experience with WooCommerce is preferred but not essential, as long as you are a quick learner.
As a successful candidate, you will have:
– strong WordPress Development skills (preferably including plugin customisation and development)
– good understanding of web technologies including latest HTML, CSS & PHP
– previous experience with WooCommerce
– good knowledge of current SEO best practices
– excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
– a good working knowledge of MySQL
– good communication skills and comfortable speaking directly with clients
Apache / NGINX